Solving puzzles or riddles is the best hobby for most of the people. People only with Brains 🙂 Why? Because it is fun and entertaining while at the same time clever and cunning. If you think you have a working brain, you can try to solve these puzzles. But if you think you are a Genius, you must solve these Riddles. Remember, not everyone can answer these riddles.
1. More you take, More you leave me behind. What am I ?
2. The One who invented it, doesn’t wish or want it.
The person who buy it, never use it. And the one who need it, can’t buy it. What is it ?
Answer: Coffin or Casket
3. A boy has Same Number of Brothers and Sisters. But each sister has only half count of sisters of brothers.
How many sisters and brothers does this family has ?
Answer: 3 Sisters and 4 Brothers
4. Sherlock Holmes was sitting by a fire in his House one night when a snowball crashed through his window.
Holmes looked out and saw three guys from his neighborhood. They were brothers named John Crimson, Mark Crimson and Paul Crimson. Next day there was a note on Sherlock’s door reading “? Crimson. He broke your window.”
Now whom Sherlock is going to catch?
Answer: ? is a Question Mark, i.e. ‘Mark Crimson’
5. A Man found Murdered in his Office
Before dying he marked 6,4,9,10,11 numbers with his blood on the Calendar. Five suspected people from the staff are Gerry, Julie, Jason, Nick and Sophie. Sherlock catches the murderer in minutes.
What was the killer ?
Answer: Those number indicates months June, April, September, October, and November. That is “J A S O N”
6. A Person spent 3 days in a Hospital. He was absolutely healthy.
However, he was required to Carried out of the hospital. Why?
Answer: He was a New Born Baby
7. Two girls went to dinner and ordered Iced tea.
First girl drank Five cups of Tea, very fast, until the Second girl finished only One cup. The Second Girl died while the First Girl survived. Well, all those drinks were poisoned. How did the First Girl survived then, even though she drank the most?.
Answer: The poison was in the ice.
8. This is a Punishable Crime if you Attempted. But won’t be Punished if Committed.
Which Crime is it ?
Answer: Its Suicide.
9. The Virgin gave birth to a Child and threw away the Blanket.
Which virgin is this?
10. Filson is in a Jail Cell which is very dry and hot.
He won’t be provided any Food or drink for a week. Also the cell has dirt floor and one Window which is very high to reach. There is only an old shovel in the Cell. Filson has only two days to escape because he will Die with hunger and thirst if he dont. How will Filson escape the Jail? Digging tunnel is impossible in two days.
Answer: Filson will make a pile of dirt under the window using the shovel, climb it to the Window and he will escape.
11. You have it while you are sitting down. But it disappears while you are standing.
12. A serial killer use to kidnap people and offers them 2 Pills with water.
Victims has to choose 1 of the 2 pills, harmless and poisonous. The serial killer always takes the leftover pill by the victims. But every time, victim die and the killer survives. How the killer always get the harmless pill?
Answer: Poison was in the Water. Pills were Harmless.
13. I go around in circles, but always straight ahead
I Never complain, no matter where I am led. What am I?
Answer: A Wheel
14. Two cars, The White car is running at 40 KMPH while the Red car is running at 60 KMPH.
Both the cars started at exactly same time and they cross a particular point at the same time. None of them stopped in between, neither took separate road. How is it possible to cross a point at the same time with different speed?
Answer: They were running towards each other.
15. A thief caught red handed and brought for punishment to the King.
Since the king was merciful, he asked “How you want to die?” The clever thief answered him, and the King let set him free to walk away. What did the thief told the king?
Answer: He said ‘I want to die Natural death’
16. I have no legs, but i walk. I have a tongue, but i never talk.
Who am I ?
17. There are four days which start with the letter “T”. Two of them are Tuesday and Thursday…
Which are the other two.
Answer: Today and Tomorrow
18. A man was murdered in his home, but planted as Suicide.
He was found dead with a Gun in one hand and a cassette recorder in other hand. The Detective was the first to enter the room. He immediately pressed the play button on the cassette. The heard man saying “I have nothing else to live for. I can’t go on,” then the gunshot sound. The detective came out and said, ‘find the killer, this is not a suicide’. How did he know?
Answer: If the man shot himself while he was recording, how did he rewind the cassette tape?
19. I can always be found in Past.
You can create me in the present, but the future can never taint me… What am I?
20. We Can poison without touching. We can hurt without moving.
We bear the truth and the lies. You cannot judged us by our size. What are we?
21. It was the 1st day of school and the Geography teacher found dead.
The police had 4 suspects: the gardener, the math teacher, the coach, and the school principal. They all had alibis:
- The gardener was cutting bushes.
- The math teacher was holding a mid-year test.
- The coach was playing basketball.
- The principal was in his office.
The killer was arrested immediately. Who killed the geography teacher, and how did the police solve the mystery?
Answer: The killer was the math teacher because on the first day of the school how can he be holding a mid-year test papers.
22. It is so fragile that it can be break even if its name is said ?
What is it ?
23. If you Feed me, I will live.
But if you give me a drink, I will die. What am I?
Answer: Its fire.
24. A murderer has been given death penalty.
He has to choose his death in any of the three rooms: 1st is full of raging fires. 2nd has assassins with loaded guns. And 3rd has Lions who have been starving from years. Which room will be safest for him ?
Answer: The room with the lions because they would have now died of starvation.
25. I’m useless when i am used. I get rejected when offered.
In desperation oft expressed, the intended not protected… What am I?
Answer: A poor excuse
26. A woman Shoots her husband and hold him underwater for five minutes.
And then she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both went out together to enjoy a party and had beautiful moment. How is this possible ?
Answer: Relax. She’s a photographer. She shoot him with camera and developing a picture of him.
27. A hearing is in progress of a Man killing his Wife.
The Man’s lawyer surprises everybody in the closing statement saying, “His wife was just missing. Everyone look at that doors, she is just going to walk in those doors in 30 seconds.”
The entire court and Jury became silent and stared at the doors as the Lawyer and man stare at them. After 60 seconds the lawyer says, “See ! If you were so sure he killed his wife, you wouldn’t be watching that door !”
The Jury were shocked, went into discussion and immediately came back with Punishment verdict. Why still the Court found the Man guilty and gave him Punishment?
Answer: The Man was guilty because he was watching the Jury and not the door, because he knew She wouldn’t be walking in as he killed her.
28. You always want to Share me when you have me.
But if you share me, you won’t have me. What am I?
Answer: A secret.
29. It runs, but never walks, has a mouth but never talks?
30. There was an old man living alone in his house in city suburb.
Its been months since the man came out of the house. On one friday during summers, a mailman walked by and called him out but didn’t got any answer. The mailman got intense and looked into the window. He found the old man dead in a pool of blood. He immediately called the Police.
When the detective arrived, he found a Newspaper of Tuesday, 2 warm milk bottles and 1 cold milk bottle. After few hours, he arrested the killer. How did he found out the culprit so quickly ?
31. I can make you blind, i can tear the Mountain.
I can make others to see and i can create a castle. What am I ?
32. A great Scientist was found dead in his own lab.
It was a murder but no evidence found in the lab, just except a small paper piece. There were some chemical substances name written on it. When police checked the visitor’s list, they found only 3 visitors on that day: Scientist’s wife Mary, his nephew Nicolas, and his friend Johnathan. The police found the killer and arrested right away. How did they know who it was?